New Features Coming Soon, Bug Fixes
- This week, our engineering team has been hard at work preparing for the release of exciting new features like:
- Chapter Detection: Automatically summarize audio and video files into segments (aka "chapters").
- Sentiment Analysis: Determine the sentiment of sentences in your transcript as
- Disfluencies: Detects filler-words like
- Improved average real-time latency by 2.1% and p99 latency by 0.06%.
- Fixed an edge-case where confidence scores in the utterances category for dual-channel audio files would occasionally receive a confidence score greater than 1.0.