Punctuation v3, Word Search, Bug Fixes
- v3 Punctuation Model released.
- v3 brings improved accuracy to automatic punctuation and casing for both async (
/v2/transcript) and real-time (WebSocket API) transcripts.
- Released an all-new Word Search feature that will allow developers to search for words in a completed transcript.
- This new feature returns how many times the word was spoken, the index of that word in the transcript's JSON response word list/array, and the associated timestamps for each matched word.
- Fixed an issue causing a small subset of words not to be filtered when profanity filtering was turned on.