- Added a new
gistkey to the Auto Chapters feature. This new key provides an ultra-short, usually 3 to 8 word summary of the content spoken during that chapter.
- Implemented profanity filtering into Auto Chapters, which will prevent the API from generating a
gistthat includes profanity.
- Improved Filler Word (aka, disfluencies) detection by ~5%.
- Improved accuracy for Real-Time Streaming Transcription.
- Fixed an edge case where WebSocket connections for Real-Time Transcription sessions would occasionally not close properly after the session was terminated. This resulted in the client receiving a 4031 error code even after sending a session termination message.
- Corrected a bug that occasionally attributed disfluencies to the wrong utterance when Speaker Labels or Dual-Channel Transcription was enabled.